Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee watched the pair talk to each other. She was a little put off by the confrontation, but she was likewise proud of her friend for the way she stood up for herself. She was made to feel a little better by the way Jasmine melted with only a few words from the older man. she wondered what he really looked like, and if she would think he was as handsome if she could see it...

"Um..." she said with a slight blush, "I guess not. I'll uh... I'll turn around." She turned around and sat down facing the corner. She didn't want to be a bother, and if nothing else she figured that she could sort of... take the time to think about things while they were distracted.
-----------------
Bill collected his things and said goodbye to his friend. His last class took him elsewhere in the school. As was to be expected, Jenny was not in a seat when Casey got there. This was not unusual, and as usual, she showed up shortly after him so that she could sit beside him. All of the girls in the class seemed to make sure that there was a seat beside whereever Casey sat, a testament to her force of personality amongst females both dinosaur and human.

"Hi" she said as she walked up and sat down, "I'm sorry I made you so mad earlier. I feel really bad about what I said to Renee... It's not her fault what's going on... I'm just... you know... Jealous." She hid her seething hatred for her competition flawlessly. Now she seemed nothing but smiles and sunshine.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-07-2009, 02:24 PM