Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"I'll take care of that," the Master replied, and left Evoline as he left to the hotel. "Stay. I'll be right back." After a minute or so, he came back, holding a large blue dress. "This should fit you, but it might be a bit tight." The dress was almost something liek a princess would wear. It was shimmering in the light, and it was soft to touch. He gave it to Evoline and ordered her to put it on. Once she did, he led her to the hotel.

Once they were inside, the place was suprisingly fancy. It was like stepping into a whole new time period. Truly amazing. The hotel was protected by a magical spell, that kept sand, wind, and anything else unneeded in the place out. Inside, many people of various species showed respects to the Master. "I have a gold pen, and a bronze shoe," he said to the human worker. The human woman nodded and left her post. "Not me. For the girl," he said. He then looked at Evoline. "Unless you need something else, go with the girl to my private room," he said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by TempZero - 11-07-2009, 02:15 PM