Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine smiles and shakes her head, "I think he is just trying to get some young pussy out of saving my butt from a heavy fine. Any way before I let him have any I will let him know just how pissed he made me," she explained while they walked down the hall way. "Hey I know it must feel strange but do realize Casey knows most humans monogamous besides he wants you to be HIS MATE," she stressed trying to tell Renee that he was willing to do what ever to make her happy.

Then they walked into Phillips office Jasmine walked up to him and just back handed the chief of police. While the velociraptor rubbed his cheek, "That is for blackmailing me. If you wanted to fuck me then ask because I would be willing... Hell mom says your great but," she roared at him in an indoor voice. "IF you ever black mail me again I will give you three new holes is that clear?" she asked calming down some.

Phillip continue to rub his sore cheek and grin some and gives Jasmine lustful look. "Your just like your mother not willing to take crap from any guy. That is what I like about her the most. Besides if your mother is a bit grumpy the better she is for some odd reason I figure mother like daughter. Yet I am sorry for blackmailing you and it won't happen again," he said sincerely as he clicked his tongue at her.

Jasmine just blushed at what the chief said and looked away some her cheeks nice and rosy. "Uh... um....," she didn't want to admit it that she was so much like her mother yet it was true. when he clicked his tongue her blush deepened, since that was a sound raptors made when aroused. "Um uh do you mind of we continue Renee?" she asked nervously not sure if her friend would be okay whit them having a bit of fun.

Phillip just shook his head and sighed some while he looked at the human I guess you realize what we were before you got out of the car. So do you mind?" he asked being polite. "So Since with what happened to Jenny a few years ago never sat right with me she took to it to easily even for T-rex I know from files they are known to cause more domestic disputes than most couples. Yet she took to killing Mr. Roger to easily and even the psych evaluation didn't look good T the therapy didn't do much either I believe," he stated while his paw was on his zipper hoping that Renee would be okay with them having some fore play.
-----------------
Casey nodded in understanding, "I understand and hope it goes well with Jenny," he said with a smile. When the bell rang he picked up his bag and slung it over his should and sighed some time for his last class but the one he dreaded now because it had Jenny in it and no seating chart. Ever since he started seeing her, the raptor wished the teacher had a seating chart but she was to laid back to care for the most part since she almost always dressed in a hippie fashion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-07-2009, 01:29 PM