Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rukia turned red at Mike's comment, but she was submissive, and allowed her Master's hands to stroke her body, and his lips to kiss her neck. "Only for Master. Only for you," she replied, moaning softly as she was pleasured. "I am whatever you demand of me. I am yours, Master. Forever, or as long as you want me," she replied, relaxing in his arms.

---------------------

Alex gently petted Orihime's head and looked at Rangiku. "She wants to stay here with me. Any attempt to take her away would just hurt her," he simply said as Orihime disappeared, back to her room with her fellow sluts, asleep on the bed. He then looked at the beautiful soul reaper and licked his lips.

"I can give you anything. Love, pleasure, and it's not like I'm shunning you. There are billions of other worlds. Right now, you are in a completely different dimension. If you are a good lover, you can be with me, exploring the billions of universes there are. If you're a good lover, I can bring you to different time periods of the various worlds. Love, sake, happiness, sex, pleasure, I can give you almost anything. All you have to do, is give me...you."

He then leaned forward and placed a hand under her chin, making her look at him. "Haven't you ever gotten tired of the world? The stress? The fighting? The paperwork?" he said, referencing the Soul Society paperwork. "I can take all that away....I can take it all away..." He then leaned forward so their lips were only an inch apart. "And replace it with pleasure." He then kissed her lips, and gave a fraction of his pleasure technique through the lip contact, making the pure pleasure suge into Rangiku from the kiss. As the wave hit her, he began to skillfully kiss her lips, his tongue forcing itself into her mouth and exploring it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by TempZero - 11-07-2009, 01:02 PM