Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee jerked her hand back started when she felt the tail move, and smiled a little at her friend's giggle. She got serious again quickly tho. "No, I mean..." she said, "Tell them the police chief solicited sex from you. He can't do that." She sat quietly, and listened to herfriend talk about dinosaur sex practices, and relationships. It was so strange to her. She wondered if her she would be ok in a relationship like that, or if she would freak out if he wanted someone else for awhile. Then, she wondered what it would be like at all. What would it be like to touch him, and what did he really look like. "Ok" she said, "I don't know. It's all strange to me." She followed her friend into the station, where Phillip had a secretary waiting to show them into his office.
----------------------------
"Yeah. Not that simple man" he said, "like I said, she doesn't like me. Don't know if she ever will. I might try to hang with her a bit. I don't know. I can't see how you don't think she's your type. She's not stuck up, she's just... reallistic. We are definitely better than them, you know? Also, she is entirely hung up on you."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-07-2009, 11:16 AM