Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine shook her head, "And tell them what that the police chief is blackmailing me' because I am a triceratops?" she said knowing it was a rhetorical question. "Do realize we follow the same laws for the most part; but there are exceptions to marriage laws," she stated letting her friend know there isn't a difference. When Renee touched her tail she pulled it back quickly giggling some, "that tickles...." Jasmine nodded understanding that Renee still wasn't sure if this was a dream or just some big hoax. The triceratops realized that she needed to tell Renee how a lot of dinosaur relationships went, "One thing you need to know is the difference between mates and your mate. In other words a mate is someone you fuck or have fucked in past so in other words they would be your casual lover. Then you have your mate who you live with and love," she stated defining the two meaning for the word mate that dinosaurs had. "Now lets get going and get this over with," she sighed while she got out of the car and made her way to the station.
----------------------------
Casey chuckles some, "Look get this strait I wouldn't mind having her as a mate, but right now I don't want Jenny as my mate she isn't my type really, because she is stuck up," he explained letting his friend now he would go after Jenny if he wished. He finished their paper work and put his name on it and handed it to Bill.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-07-2009, 11:05 AM