Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine shook her head and growled some and that was when she noticed that Renee was coming too. "Not much talked to Phillip some and he even had the audacity to blackmail me for sex with him and his wife. I mean if he asked me I would have considered it. Hell my mother says he is a good in bed," she grumbled in frustration. When her friend trailed off some about what they were going to do about her she chuckles some. "So when you crashed into my tail you got a good feel of it didn't you?.... If so then can you still love Casey even though he is a Velociraptor?" she asked staring the human in the eye. If Renee said yes they would go on up and talk to the Phillip if not they would still have to because of what Renee knows now.
--------------------------
Casey nodded but at the moment he really didn't want to be with Jenny just doing so because of his parents didn't want him mopping around the house. "I know but right now just not interested in seeing her or anyone at the moment. So go for Jenny and beside I think I will tell Renee what I really been going on," he explain not realized that his ex-girlfriend new the truth already. "Now lets finish the day so see you this after school?" He as he helped put away the supplies.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-07-2009, 09:37 AM