Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
After a few minutes, Renee came to and looked around in confusion. She rubbed her eyes and groaned as though her head hurt but that seemed to pass quickly. "What's going on?" she asked groggily, "What happened?" She shook the cobwebs free from her head and things began to come back to her. Slowly, she looked over at her friend, and tried to swallow but her mouth was suddenly very dry. "Oh" she said quietly, "We were... we were figuring out what... what we were gonna do about..." Renne began to breath a little quicker, but she didn't look scared. nervous maybe, but she didn't seem frightened. Slowly she began to reach for where she thought her friend's tail might be. "What do we do next?" she asked, "What happens now?"
--------------------------
"Nah, don't do that" he said, shaking his head with a look of reluctant acceptance, "She don't like me. That's fine. If she likes you then that is how its gonna be. I mean, that might change but right now... I just wish you'd appreciate the chance you have here." Bill seemed to think deeply for a moment, and went back to cleaning things up. "Maybe you should go for Renee" he said, "but that is dangerous. She'll have to find out eventually, and humans who know often get hurt...
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-07-2009, 08:45 AM