Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine gulps some as she looks over at Renee and as she passes out and falls over onto her shoulder. She propped her friend up, then looked over at the Police Chief Phillip. "Um... uh... I had to tell her a few things about stuff because of Jenny.... about that one case that she was involved with, while on a camping....," the young girl said nervously trying to hint at Jenny might hurt Renee.

Phillip sighed deeply not liking what she brought up. He knew that Jenny had killed that rapist yet her testimony just didn't set right with nor psych evaluation. "How much does she know?" he asked glaring at Jasmine.

"Um enough but I think she still thinks this is a bad joke I think. Also yeah the stress from seeing Jenny and Casey together really upset her as well as Casey, So my original idea was mall shopping but Casey called and thought Jenny might try something and Casey is a good judge of character as you know," she explained why there were at the station.

Phillip just sighed deeply and shook his head he wasn't needing this today; but now had to deal with a human who might know who they are. "When Renee comes too get both of your ass's to my office. Now I might be willing to over look this you do a few things for me and my mate," he said eying her like a piece of meat to just make sure his intentions were clearly known.

Jasmine gulped some as she noticed how her friend's dad was eying her. She could tell what he was wanting and it didn't bug her that she would have to have sex a few times with him or them since most dinosaur relationships were open. Yet she was also pissed off that Phillip would have the audacity to black mail her like this. "Give me a bit to think about my options," she growled at him. Then drove off and parked her car at the back of the the parking lot.
--------------------------
Casey thought for a while about how Bill felt about Jenny and chuckles he didn't realize how much he liked the T-Rex and chuckles some. "Okay how about this ask her to give you a chance not because your a friend of mine; but because you want to be with her. If that doesn't work then tell her I won't see her again till she at least gives you a chance to be a occasional mate?" he suggested knowing what he just said was underhanded but would give his friend a chance with her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-07-2009, 02:57 AM