Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
I hate FF III DS. I dislike having to exceedingly grind to fight insanely hard bosses. I like it more when you at least can guarantee leveling up without any tedious side-effects nor prolonged battles!

Oh, another awshm game I realized I played after buying it and found it was god-like:

Legend of Legaia, Play Station. Imagine your world depends on a bunch of creatures that help you by attaching to your body and granting you super-human abilities. Comfortable and awesome. One day, however, a strange mist starts spreading out everywhere, and all of a sudden, the most dependable things in the world became the worst nightmare of humanity by turning everybody who wears a Seru into a mindless zombie. Only the three chosen ones with anti-mist Serus, the Ra-Seru, can fight back the threat and discover the truth behind the Mist.

Sure, sounds pretty basic, the character animations while in the field are actually pretty lame, but when you turn the things over to the plot of the game and the battle system... It all becomes pretty different. You're playing Tekken with people that can control elements and abuse martial arts' visual sweetness to bring ever lasting joy everytime you get to hear "HISATSU!", the simply magnificient japanese voice acting full of that spunk which makes half-baked US dubs laughable! Other than that, ever feel irritated how your RPG characters' apparience hardly changed even though you were equipping finely described gear you took time and effort to acquire? Legend of Legaia shows even more graphic promise by giving every character their own sets of armor types, dressing their default getups with different pieces of armor you collect around in the game.

Legend of Legaia is a LONG game, but it doesn't require you to brutalize yourself grinding for hours just to be able to scratch a boss. Getting used to the Magic System and the Art Combat, all there is to it is to dish out more and more increasingly amounts of insane damage! Plus the more you advance into the game, the plot starts turning from a basic story of a troubled kingdom, to a much, much bigger thing including all those lovely plot twists you instantly hate and then love.

LoL. (<- Intentional) Seriously. Play it! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by DragonMasterX - 11-06-2009, 03:14 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM