Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine sighed while she stopped at a stop light. She moved her invisible tail to the passenger side and used the tip to open the glove box and awkwardly got out a Kleenex. "Here Hun for your eyes and yes that is my tail I am using even though you can't see it," she said with a smile trying to prove to her friend what she was saying was true. That was when the triceratops pulled into the police parking lot as she looked over at her crying girl friend nearly ran someone over; but put on the brakes quickly as she stopped just in time in front of Casey's father.

Phillip was just walking across the parking lot when he was nearly ran over. He was glad the car stopped a couple of feet in front of him. Then he walked over to the driver side, while Jasmine lowers the window. "Why are you out of schoo...l....," he trailed off as he heard the sound of Renee crying. "Why is Renee so upset?" he asked wondering why they were out of school.
-------------
Casey chuckles some, "Look I don't think there is a problem with you since your a great friend. Yet since your family is not rich yeah that might be a reason why and your clothes are hand me downs from your brothers," he explained the most likely reason that Jenny didn't like him. "Or it could be that your just a horndog just wanting to get your rocks off," he said with a chuckle and it was true that bill was just a horndog.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-06-2009, 02:07 PM