Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine smile and smiled gently when Renee said she trusted the triceratops. "Good I am glad you trust me," she stated nodding. "Now if a bear didn't do it then who was left to kill the rapist and no Jenny didn't do it with a knife or a gun...," she trailed off. "Now one last thing Sherlock Holmes once said that if you exhausted all possibilities then your left with the impossible...." she trailed off looking away some since she knew what she had to say something about Casey. "Now Casey loves you dearly and has only lied about one thing. So with the information that I have given you can you still love him even not knowing what he is?" she asked unlocking the doors so Renee could run away in fear if she felt she must.
---------------
Casey nods and understands what Bill is talking about and how a person could react to being told they weren't the only sentient species on the planet. "I know; but your not the one still your in love with her even you got to realize if she was like us she would be totally perfect match for me," he sighed deeply loosing all focus on the project. He decided to tell his friend what he does with Renee's "Panty Liner" hoodie that he kept, "Um do realize that it will be a long while before I am fully over Renee... I mean I use her "Panty Liner" hoodie as a pillow casealso do realize I sleep with that one hoodie," he said softly so no one else would hear. The prehistoric lizard figured that Bill knew that already from Carmen since that was one of the reason for his parents wanting him to date Jenny.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 11-05-2009, 02:52 PM