Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
I don't think I can wait until summer this year. Floating softly around, Pamela clutchs her teddy bear. Looking around, she spotted three girls, her first targets of the day.

Unbeknown to Sara, Nikki and Jess, the cute ghost fades out only to then reappear infront of the three girls. "Hello girls, mind if I join you too?" she asks as innocently as she could.

"Oh sure, you c--" unable of finishing her sentence, Sara starts stuttering once she realises what the one infront of them truly is. "a g-ghost..EEK". Not thinking twice, and instinctively, the feline girl runs away from there. Due to her agility, she was able of going away from there pretty fast, but due to that as well, she didn't notice anyone infront of her and ends up bumping against Flay, stumbling back before falling down on her butt and yelping cutely. "owie owie, it hurts"

Jess had been speechless before suddenly stepping nervously backwards. "N-Nikki..r-run" she suggest to Nikki before running away from there too. Clumsy as she is, while turning to the right, the pink-haired girl stumbles against Vayne. "owie.." rubbing the back of her head, she looks up at the one she bumps against. "I..I'm s-so sorry"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Yoosei - 11-03-2009, 11:40 AM