Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Sitting behind the long table besides the podium were several of the professors talking amongst themselves. A canine beastman looked about at the new students, grinning a little before he uttered, "Not bad. I think there's some potential in this crowd."

A small mana which appeared to be a minuscule dragon with dragonfly wings fluttered beside him, looking at the crowd before shaking his head. "Dunno boss, a lot of them look like extras to me."

"Yes, we have some of those every year, but some of the others...I see talent that itching to burst out." Professor Crimson continued to grin a little as he waited for the headmaster to arrive to speak to the new students.

Nikki managed to arrive just in time to line up with the other students, the blond haired girl sighing in relief as she looked around. She then smiled towards Sara, glad she wasn't the only beastgirl there. "Hi there. I'm Nikki. What's your name, hmmm?"

Unaware to the other students, a red haired man slipped around the auditorium, inspecting all of the new students, grinning a bit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 11-02-2009, 05:05 AM