Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Alright then, since everything is sorted, let's kick this pig!

========================================================

Kyosan sighed as he stood beside the assembly hall for all the newcomers to the school. He had wondered how he had ended up in such a situation, and tried to recall the events of the past few hours.

(Hours Earlier)

"So, you're telling me to go to this place... because there's a worry?" Kyosan sighed as he sat down at the desk in his house, filing the papers over it while addressing a blue-haired woman. She seemed unphased by his uninterested attitude, as she began to speak again.

"I've visited that place on curious runs. There is an academy in that dimension for succeeding alchemists. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about that place. Something's going to happen and everything points to it."

"I don't get it, Kotana. That's not my business anymore." Kyosan tried to say, but Kotana seemed to usher him on. "I haven't even recovered from just recently..."

"Don't worry, Kyo. My newest technology should prove most hepful... especially if you're going to be there for longer." Kotana tried to explain. "Just, try it. Talk with the principal there to see if you can enroll."

Standing outside, he noticed another young man, with purple hair walking in. Remembering where he was, he went on in- noticing the crowd already in front of him before huffing and scooting forwards slowly. "Guess this is where I begin."

"This is where I begin too." Nathan thought to himself, the purple-haired man looking around at the many people while smiling. He had been told he had a knack for alchemy, and was invited to the school.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Kurtz - 11-01-2009, 03:22 PM