Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Jasmine sighs while Renee explains how the rapist was stupid when he tried to scare off the bear. As her friend went on and explain how everyone seemed to be wanting to hurt her. The triceratops tightened her grip on the steering wheel, then pulled over into a Reessor's parking lot and parked the car. "Get this strait now Renee me, Bill, Casey nor any of our siblings or friends have ever lied to you?" she asked growling her voice taking on a more animal like tone. "Now second Casey did say he couldn't be with you, yet at the same he never did say he didn't love you nor wished to be with you, now did he?" she asked not growling quite so much. "Now thirdly I want you to take a leap of trust for your friends if all I have said is true then, what if there wasn't a dam bear to kill that rapist then what was left to kill him?" she asked trying to get her friend to realize she and most of her friends weren't human.
--------------------
Casey shook his head as his friend spoke about how Billy was trying to help him. "I know you are but there is something my grandpa said and I quote "A man need to live his life in the service of others and know when to live for himself," he quoted as he let the chemical's begin to simmer over the burner. "I understood the first part about serving people but the second part about knowing when to live for yourself I didn't quite get to know it is about your own happiness. What makes me happy is being with Renee," he stated with smile. As they continue work he leaned over to Bill, "I am thinking about telling her what I am after I talk to dad on how I can do it without Renee going to the loony-bin," he sighed some smiling complacently.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 10-31-2009, 08:10 AM