Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee sat down in the car and rested her head against her palm. She propped her arm on the rest that was attached to the door and looked out the window. "Yeah" she said absently, "I remember. It was kind of crazy. What does that have to do with anything? The guy was obviously a nut and probably pissed the bear off trying to scare it away. She'd have plenty of time to get away while it was busy dealing with him." She sighed and tried to figure out where her friend was going with this. "Let's just go" she said almost a little angrily, "I don't know what is going on but it seems like everyone is just setting me up to get hurt and I want to get it over with. I wish that guy had gotten to do whatever it is he wanted so I wouldn't have to deal with this now." The young woman felt awful about her last comment almost as soon as it was finished, but she was certainly not herself at the moment. She was upset, and hurt, and it felt right to be a little mean. Even if it meant taht she would say horrible things.
Bill sighed slightly and picked up some of the equipment to help set it right. "It's not like that" he said, "I know it's hard but she's no good for you. Feelings make you think that something is a good idea when it really isn't. I'm only trying to look out for you man. You're my best friend and I want you to be happy, but there is another old saying: Two oxen of different yokes can't pull a cart." He continued to busy himself quietly with his half of the class work and glanced up briefly to see if his buddy was looking any better.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 10-30-2009, 08:35 AM