Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
Surprise

Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis

While Yoosei was over here, we popped into the city centre and decided to check out a few games. After looking over all the new stuff, my eye caught notice to this lonely game. The case was twice the size of a normal game, and it had anime characters on. Something about it lured to me, and I bought it. Actually, I didn't expect much, but then wow. After about 200 odd hours of gameplay (I'm not even done yet!), something about it was just spectacular. Came with it's own OST, the characters are unique and loveable, the music is top notch and always memorizable (They sure know how to make their music unique that you can tell it's made by the same company) and there's just so much to do. I certainly do not regret buying this at all, but I've heard (and seen for myself) the horrible port it had to the PSP. If at anything, I'm glad I got it for the PS2. Best buy for ages.

Disappointment

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

If you ever find an existing copy for this on the Sega Genesis, Megadrive, whatever name you want to call it, BURN IT. BURN IT AND IT'S HORRIBLE EXISTENCE. You can die by hitting your head on a roof with no spikes, you can die in grass, shallow water, by bones... controls horrible, whip is useless in game, punch is literally impossible unless perfectly timed. End of the game is a disappointment, and guess what? This is on EASY MODE TOO. I hate to see the hell it is on Hard. Like I said, burn it. Burn any existence of this horrible game.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM