Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
Suprise
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl was a big suprise for me...i was suprised at it's hybrid of rpg and fps elements, especially as i originally percieved the game as a badly made game made by a company with not enough funds for advertising. However, i was greatly suprised to find this not to be the case. The plot is lovably twisted, The controls are very easy to use and the graphics of the Zone are just awestriken.

Dissapointment
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. Now lets just start by saying i do not like squad based games like Full Sectrum Warrior; i find them overly complex, berift of any actual control (Everything is programmed to one button each, you don't decide how the squad runs and theres always a limit to their functionality) and boring. I expected Dragon rising to be like Battlefield:Bad company in the sense that it has big explosions, vehicle usage and tasks etc only with a storyline that isn't a complete joke and to be much more of a challenge.
It wasn't. What it is is a complete waste of my time, an incoherent overly popular game with a badly concieved controls layout and an ambition to hurt my love of warfare.
Others may come back at this saying "you aren't playing it properly" or "you're a noob, grow some balls". I bought this game with the intention to have fun, not to be forever going back to checkpoints to complete one measly objective after 3 sweaty hours of trying. Hate the game, hate it's genre, love Call of Duty and Halo 3.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 10-29-2009, 03:53 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-18-2010, 03:51 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lost - 03-18-2010, 06:00 AM