Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Easy up, easy up," the being said, walking back, holding his hands up showing he had no weapons. "How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not here to hurt, rape, maim, kidnap, or mess with you. Ah, but where are my manners? You can call me....Hmm...Ezekiel, I guess. Or just Zeke is cool two. My full name is Ezekiel the Chronicler," he explained.

"Long story short, I used to be just like Aurora. Well...Not JUST like her. I never had breasts the size of watermelons...At least I think I didn't," he joked. "Ahem, where was I? Oh right. I was an Angel, like Aurora. Flying around, helping others, kicking Demon ass, such and such. I was a major player up there, the ladies loved me. Unfortunately, my pride, flirty, and mean personality didn't sit to well with Mr. G, and bammo! Here I am in the Mortal realm, a Fallen Angel. I have one job here, and you'd think it would be easy. I write down what happens. I write the books of ALL the demons, angels, and mortals lives, everything that's sentient, I have written down into a book," he explained.

To show what he was talking about, a white book appeared in his hand, with Rena's name imprinted on it. "It's not as bad as you'd think it be, at least not for me. I kinda like it," he said as he began reading the book with Rena's name on it. He then began reading it, copying Rena's thoughts exactly at various points of her life. "Everyone has a book. Satan, Mr. G, you, me, young Daniel, everyone. It's my job to write them down, and send them to Heaven to be organized into the Great Library," he explained. "Ya following me so far, sweetcheeks?" he asked, making Rena's book disappear. In it's place, a red book titled with Mike's name on it appeared, and he began reading that as he waited for Rena's response. "Oooh...Looks like Mike wasn't too happy about that little scuffle he had with Daniel."

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by TempZero - 10-26-2009, 09:58 AM