Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
The velociraptor shook his head some and sighed, "You don't get it Bill, you haven't been in love, yearned for a lovers touch or just be close to them and enjoy their company," he stated in an irritated tone. He began the project they were supposed to be working and set up the beakers with liquids they were supposed to be testing. "No getting a girl high on rosemary and fucking her brains out doesn't count as love that's just sex. Nor does having sex with Jessica or gang banging her with me when I did those things," then he leaned in close and whispered the last part, "with my sister." As him and bill worked on the project he dropped one of the beaker's on the table and remembered something his grandfather said, "A man need to live his life in the service of others and know when to live for himself." Casey didn't know what his grandfather meant by the comment but he thought he was now beginning to understand what it meant.
---------------
Jasmine sighs reluctantly shakes her head wondering what she got herself into at the moment. Then unlocked the car doors pressing the button on the on the car remote. Then the girl gets in and straps herself in. "Renee remember how Jenny nearly got raped on a hiking trip a few years ago and a bear mailed the guy to death. Here is a question for you why didn't Jenny die that she couldn't over power a bear now could see and in the news report the bear was killed. Don't you think it is strange?" she asked trying to get the human opened to the possibility that their could be other forms of life on the planet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 10-24-2009, 04:33 PM