Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex wiggled his finger within Silvia's shaking ass. He used his other hand to deliver a slap to her other cheek, and then gently massaging the spot he hit. He would have used this chance to try fucking his albino skinned lover and soulmate, but something caught his attention from the corner of his eyes.

His fairy, dear little Serenity, was crying. Tears were gushing out of her eyes, and he suddenly became worried for her. He pulled back his tentacles from her, and used the last of them to bring her to him. He caught her, and gently petted her head, holding her bridal style. "Serenity...What's wrong? Why do you cry?"

------------

This went on for a few minutes, and Hunter loved it. Already this was better than any session of sex he had ever experienced. Having an orgy with the queens and princesses of the kingdoms he helped conquer, fucking his one of his favorite slaves, Mai. All of it was second to this.

Hunter probably made Grace go crazy with orgasm after orgasm until his seed was finally launched, landing inside Grace's mouth, on her large, young breasts, and on her face.

Hunter pulled off of her, and sat in the corner of the bed, sniffing the smell of sex in the air. "Grace...It's time. Are you ready?" he asked, looking down at her pussy, and then at his hard cock. "If you are...Let me hear you beg, once more my dear, whore...My dear slave. My dear lover...." he said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by TempZero - 10-24-2009, 03:53 PM