Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Tal nodded hesitantly. "I...I've seen my old master go there...to where he keeps her. I've only actually seen her two or three times...but she is not a good slave master, I know that from how my master treated her and...and by how he would come back with bruises some times." If Master still insisted on seeing her then he would walk over to a large portrait of his old master and slide it to the side, revealing a locked door. The door itself was flimsy and Master would be able to dislodge it without the use of a key.

The door led to a long winding passage that went far bellow the mansion into a sort of personal dungeon. Tal would not go down there unless ordered to. He had no desire at all to see his old training grounds, and even if he had only been down there for a grand total of four or five hours, they were by far the worst of his life. And Master would see why.

The place was full of implements of torture, not sexual torture, actual torture. Some of them still bore dried blood on them, and others stunk of fresh use. This was not the old master's pleasure dungeon, it was his interrogation chamber, his torture studio and personal holding cell. Tal hated this place, just the stink of it made him feel queasy.

Master would not have to try hard in order to find his quarry, since all he had to do was follow the sound of rattling chains. Doing so he would cross many rooms to the very back of the dungeon where he would find a strange sight. The woman before him looked to be about eighteen, maybe nineteen. Currently, she was hanging by her arms and ears by chains connected to the ceiling, leaving her body exposed for observation.

She was of fair skin, a rich vanilla color, pale but not lifeless. Her hair was a shining light gold, not shiny like the metal but as though one had made a golden cloud, a soft blend of blond and white. It easily reached her all the way down her back and to her feet, going even past her heels. Her ears were strange, but not like an elfs. Where her ears should have been there were instead a pair of wings, feathered with fluffy feathers that were the same color as her long hair. They were spread to their full length, about a foot long each, and quivering as they were stretched and strained by the chains.

The girl could not tilt her head down as a result, but she moved her eyes to see Master as he entered and he was able to see her pure golden eyes. She had no pupils at all, and from her iris inward, her eyes were shining gold. Her body was shapely, her but was not to big, but not what one would call small. Her breasts were perky CC cups with delightfully pink nipples. Her pussy was clean shaven and where her muff would be there was instead a golden tattooed symbol.

These symbols were actually spread throughout her body, on her shoulders, hips, back, elbows, knees, palms and on the bottoms of her feet as well as on both butt cheeks. All of them symmetrically mirrored each other perfectly. Alas she was marred. Her back was covered in scars from lashings, as were the backs of her hands. Also, she had been branded with a branding iron that read "Bad Slut" on both her butt cheeks, just under the symbols.

She began to shake as she became more aware of Master's presence, but it was not in fear. She grit her pearly white teeth and strained her body to pull herself up a bit so that the pressure was taken off her wing ears, allowing her to look down at him. "Who are you?" She asked in a hushed voice that resembled a hiss more than a whisper. Her eyes narrowed, but she waited for an answer, clearly still willful and unbroken.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by Maero - 10-24-2009, 03:46 PM