Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D nodded his head and rubbed his temples. "I...cannot believe this is my life. I feel like I'm going to wake up from a dream! I...I mean...In a way, this is the life I always wanted. I wanted strange, mysterious, mind-blowing stuff! Like from an Anime or Cartoon....But...Dear god, I never knew it was anything like this," he sighed.

He looked up at Rena, and seemed to be miles away as he said, "I'm really unpopular. I'm bullied, teased, and basically on the lowest form of the social triangle. I'm the kid nerds bully, to make themselves feel better. I have no friends, plenty of enemies, and my life was painfully dull."

"Now look. I have an angel girl who I love, you, a Conduit from Heaven, I just kicked a demon's ass, and now I want to go to school, just so I can kick Butch's butt for teasing me all those years, because god damn it if I can take on a demon, I sure as hell can at least stand up to a bully!" he yelled.

He then sighed, and went back to eating his food. "Don't get me wrong," Daniel said between bites of food. "I kind of like this new life. But...I mean, can you believe I used to be one of the most unpopular kids at school? There wasn't a girl there would even look twice at me. And if they did, they probably thought I was either A: A nerd. B: A loser. C: Ugly. Or D: All of the above. And NOW, I have a sexy, nice, amazing, PERFECT, angel woman who I love, and you, a hot, very cute, though less attractive than Aurora, girl!" he declared.

He then realized what he just said, and turned red, and looked at his food. "Um...S-sorry..."

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by TempZero - 10-24-2009, 09:23 AM