Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rangiku's clothing slowly began to dissolve as the two kissed. Alex held Rangiku's head for a few more moments, and if Orihime did not already pull back, after a whole minute, released Rangiku, and allowed her to let what just happened sink in.

He placed a hand on Rangiku's ass those, squeezing and groping it a bit, before walking over to Orihime. If she was done kissing the blond bombshell, he would take her into his arms and kiss her head. "There's a good girl...You can rest if you want, Orihime. You've made me very proud, and I will reward you later on. For now, if you want, rest. I believe you have made your mark on Rangiku. It is up to her to make her final decision."

He then looked at Rangiku, one hand on Orihime's butt, the other on her head. "She won't leave me. She loves me, and I love her. I will not let her go, nor you. This is your life now. It can either be a life of happiness, and pleasure, where I can give you sake, sex, and perhaps anything you may have wanted in life, or a life of pain. Where I will be forced to do things, I do not enjoy doing, to you."

If Rangiku was planning on still being resistant, he may ask Orihime to leave, as this would require a more forceful hand to make her submit. If she willingly submitted though...Well, Alex would hope Rangiku would be willing to stay for a threesome.

------------------------

Ino caught they keys and bowed her head, quickly running into Sakura's room. Once she was there, she would kiss Sakura's lips, and the two would happily hug and kiss one another as the pink haired girl gave birth.

Rukia gasped lightly when Mike picked her up, and blushed slightly. As he held her, she relaxed and held him back, cuddling up against him. All this fucking, this torture, rape, and sex...She embraced her Master, enjoying this moment of peace. "She is happy, Master," she said, a small bit of her mind wondering what she was saying. She ignored it, and cuddled more against her Master, wrapping her arms around him. "How are you, Master?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by TempZero - 10-24-2009, 09:05 AM