Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smiled but shook his head. "Maybe later slut." He patted her head and stood up. "I will send Ino to come get you." And then he left as another slug began to make its way out of her. He would then walk out into the kitchen and toss Ino some keys. "Go keep Sakura company and free her once she is done giving birth so she can get up off that bed." He then walked over to Rukia and picked her up from behind, falling back into a couch not so far away and sitting her down on his lap. "So, how is my first little slut feeling?" He asked as he held her close.

-----------

Orihime cried a little bit into her masters arms before nodding tearfully. After a moment to collect herself, she walked up to Rangiku. The large breasted soul reaper suddenly cried out as she felt Alex grab her head. "What are you doing?! Let me go!" She demanded, and before she knew it Orihime's face was only inches from hers. "Orihime..." She said softly.

"Rangiku...Alex is my lover and master. He owns me, mind body and soul...and he owns you to now. You have to obey him or we all suffer...but if you do obey him then we all get pleasure...please Rangiku, dont you want that?" Rangiku blushed a little and opened her mouth to say something but was instantly seized in a kiss from Orihime, who wrapped her arms around the other girl and gave her as deep a kiss as she could manage. The blushes on both their faces were huge, though Orihimes was much larger. She had her eyes closed tightly as she continued the kiss, moments away from fainting.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-24-2009, 05:21 AM