Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Tal moaned softly as he listened to his master and grew afraid. His old master hadnt shared him with anyone...now he was going to be shared by orcs?! He dared say nothing against it, but the way his body began to tremble would likely tell Master that his new slave was frightened by the idea. Still, Tal was thankful for the opportunity to rest as he was told that he would be trained later.

He sat up tenderly as his master asked him if there was anything of value he knew about or wanted to take with him. He shook his head, sad that he was left wanting, his own smaller cock still hard and wanting, but he was used to that kind of torture already. Suddenly a thought came into his head and he stood up if allowed to and straightened his jewelery a little. "Um...I-I dont have anything of value that I own master, and my cage is the only thing I will need other than a master...but there is another...well, a slave that master kept for himself, even more than me. But she is...not trained and hidden. Im not sure you want her." He said looking down at his toes as he spoke, watching his cock slowly shrink back down.

It was true, his master had a secret slave he was currently training that no one knew about...but Tal doubted that the training would have every finished, his master seemed to like to train her too much to ever stop.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by Maero - 10-24-2009, 05:08 AM