Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee stood bewildered and blinked a few times. Her mouth hung half-way open as she tried to figure out what it was that her friend was going on about. Was this some elaborate joke to ruin her life? Everyone was telling her strange things and talking in circles and mysteries, and doing things that came out of the blue or made no sense. Her expression tightened a little and she clenched her jaw. was even Jasmine in on all this? Not Jasmine, her best friend...

"I don't know that I do" she said in a quiet, but menacing tone, "I don't know that I can trust anything that anyone says or does! I want to know what is going on with everyone! I want to know why everyone seems to be going crazy! I'm going home. I don't want to talk to anyone until you're all ready to be honest with me, and stop playing these games!" She brushed a tear from her eye, then stormed past Jasmine towards the area of the fence that the kids found easiest to sneak off school property.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 10-23-2009, 07:44 AM