Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Mmmm....Master....I feel very very good. Thank you," Sakura moaned, looking up at her lord. She moaned again, softly when she felt his hands stroke her body and she felt an urge to kiss Mike's lips. "M-Master? May I kiss you? Please...?"

-------------------

Alex two was surprised by Orihime's outburst, and watched as she broke down. He helped her up, and hugged her once more, trying to consul her. Orihime...You know Rangiku, and you know me. If I could, I would take the painless way out. But she is a very will full person, and she may not be submissive to my will...If you want to make this easy for everyone, go over to Rangiku, when you are ready, and tell her to obey me. Tell her, that I am your lover and Master, just like you are...Then I want you to kiss her lips, like how you kissed Hinata...

Once Orihime was ready, he would release her and he would walk over to Rangiku, and move behind her bound body. He placed both hands on her head, holding it in place so she could see Orihime and so she could not move out of the kiss. Also, when or if Orihime kissed the blond bombshell, the wedding gown vanished like thin air, leaving her large breasts free, and her sexy body naked.

(Silver? Is that you?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by TempZero - 10-21-2009, 05:14 PM