Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smiled and drank from her breast happily, licking and sucking up her milk as she came. "How do you feel slut?" He asked her as her orgasm ended. He stroked her body as he spoke, massaging her breasts and stomach with his skilled hands.

----------

Rangiku cried out and struggled against the chains as they bound her. "Let me go!" She yelled as she tried to fight against the metal that bound her, but got nowhere. Orihime had fallen away from Rangiku and landed on her rear. She shivered as she heard Alex's words in her mind and kissed back only slightly when he kissed her. "No...please master." She said with tears in her eyes. "Please dont...I will do better, dont hurt my friend." She was begging him on her knees, rubbing her face against his feet. "Please master, please do anything you want to me...but dont hurt Rangiku." She cried, kissing his feet as she nuzzled against him. "Orihime get up! You arnt this mans slave! Your-"

"Shut up!" Orihime screamed, surprising even herself. "Rangiku...." She said with tears in her eyes, looking up at her bound friend. "I am his slave...I've already been branded, been taken, just like you...please...I dont want you to suffer..." Like I did.... Rangiku didnt agree with it, but was to stunned to respond as Orihime went back to begging. "Please master, just take my body, and be gentle with Rangiku...I'm already used to it, so please punish my body instead."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-21-2009, 12:55 PM