Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
As soon as the words left Sakura's mouth, she let out a passionate scream, as her body shook fro the once controlled orgasm. Mike would taste her delicious milk, which may have reminded him of strawberries. Nonetheless, the pink haired girl felt her body shake as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. "Thank you Master!" she moaned after a couple of minutes, her orgasm finally dying down.

--------------

Sigh, this isn't working. I never should have let her in there. I should have known she was too sensitive for the job. I'll just have to do this the old fashion way he thought, before opening the door and stepping in, and saw the girls hugging. "Trying to turn my lover against me, Rangiku?" he asked.

He moved his hand, and Rangiku would feel her body being lifted up. Two metal poles shot out of the ground, and two chains shot out of each poles. At the end of the chains were cuffs, which grabbed her arms and legs, and brought her down, a few inches above the ground in an X position.

He walked over to Orihime, and placed a hand on her shoulder. I'm sorry if what she said confused you, or hurt you. You do not have to stay here for this, if you do not want to. I am going to break her, Orihime. Make her into my lover, like you. You may go now, if you want. I will not punish you, he said over their link, and he kissed Orihime's lips, though allowing her control over how passionate it was.

------------------

And inside it went. Temari would feel a flood of the clone's seed fill her body, shooting into her pussy. The other tentacles, the one above her head, and the ones groping her breasts, shook with pleasure as they two shot their seed. The white cum fell onto Temari's breasts, her face, arms, and the rest of her body. "Clean yourself up. Are you ready for more pleasure, or do you want to rest?"
As soon as the words left Sakura's mouth, she let out a passionate scream, as her body shook fro the once controlled orgasm. Mike would taste her delicious milk, which may have reminded him of strawberries. Nonetheless, the pink haired girl felt her body shake as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. "Thank you Master!" she moaned after a couple of minutes, her orgasm finally dying down.

--------------

Sigh, this isn't working. I never should have let her in there. I should have known she was too sensitive for the job. I'll just have to do this the old fashion way he thought, before opening the door and stepping in, and saw the girls hugging. "Trying to turn my lover against me, Rangiku?" he asked.

He moved his hand, and Rangiku would feel her body being lifted up. Two metal poles shot out of the ground, and two chains shot out of each poles. At the end of the chains were cuffs, which grabbed her arms and legs, and brought her down, a few inches above the ground in an X position.

He walked over to Orihime, and placed a hand on her shoulder. I'm sorry if what she said confused you, or hurt you. You do not have to stay here for this, if you do not want to. I am going to break her, Orihime. Make her into my lover, like you. You may go now, if you want. I will not punish you, he said over their link, and he kissed Orihime's lips, though allowing her control over how passionate it was.

------------------

And inside it went. Temari would feel a flood of the clone's seed fill her body, shooting into her pussy. The other tentacles, the one above her head, and the ones groping her breasts, shook with pleasure as they two shot their seed. The white cum fell onto Temari's breasts, her face, arms, and the rest of her body. "Clean yourself up. Are you ready for more pleasure, or do you want to rest?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by TempZero - 10-21-2009, 11:17 AM