Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Temari didnt need any orders as she sucked and swallowed all the cum she could, leaving hardly anything for the tentacle to wipe in her hair. She moaned loudly, as she was fucked even harder and cried out as her breasts were roughly handled, making her arch her back with pleasure and moan more. "Oh...inside me...please cum inside me...feed me..." She begged, hungry for his seed and pleasure, wanting it, needing it. "Dont stop...never stop..."

-----------

"H-He hasnt hurt me..." Orihime said softly as Rengiku shook her. "Really? Not at all?" The large breasted goddess asked. Orihime shook her head. "And he doesnt make...make us call him master all the time...just sometimes...he lets us call him Alex to." Rangiku was unconvinced. "Did he tell you what to say? Are you following orders from him right now?" Orihime began to shake a little. "I...I'm not...I mean...he told me to come...see you...and..." Rangiku was always good at seeing through Orihime and hugged her tightly.

"Dont worry, Im here now, and we will get out of here somehow." She said softly into the timid girl's ear. "Every thing is going to be alright." Orihime's mind was being shaken apart again. A part of her wanted to believe Rangiku, to know that she would one day return to her friends, and help them again. But a larger part of her knew that Alex would never let her go, never let any of them go, and that Rangiku was just as doomed as she was.

----------

Mike smiled and continued to feed Sakura and fondle her breast, letting the pleasure within her build up until the slug was just clinging to her clit. Slowly it slit off and fell into the bucket and when it did he said. "Cum Sakura, cum for master." And when he said this he squeezed her left breast hard and placed his mouth over her right breast, suckling on her nipple.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-21-2009, 09:57 AM