Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey sighed as Renee left with Jasmine while another tear rolled down his cheek. When his friend Billy tried to guide him into the science classroom he pulled away. He leaned in close to Jenny and hugged then proceeded to nuzzle her neck. He moved his paws down her letting her feel his claws just so she will remember he was a predator still then pushed them in some just enough not to break the fabric of the dress. Then moved his is muzzle close to her ear and growled softly. "Now if you hurt her I will make you wish you were dead. Also I do kinda like you but your a spoiled little brat of a girl. I won't continue seeing you if you don't at least try to be a better and stop the political games that your father wants you involved in," he stated letting her know that he didn't want a girl that was devious woman he wanted a woman he could be proud to have. Then he kissed on her on the lips softly and let her go "Now before we see each other again I want you to think long and hard about the person you want to be," he stated and even if they didn't get together he hoped he could help her become a better person. Casey then walked to the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls with the door locked as he started to shed tears for hurting Renee so badly.
----------------------------------------
Jasmine walks down the stairs and out toward the flag pole. When she gets there she pulls out her cell phone after a few minutes dials Casey. "Hey Yeah it is me just shut up and listen You were such ass just a few minutes ago towards Renee you should have given her and yourself more time to get over each other before parading Jenny or some other girl. I hope your sorry for making her cry like that when you say you love and even wanted her as your true mate velociraptor ass," then she hung up before Casey could reply and turned off her cell phone.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM