Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee looked away from Casey when he stepped forward. A sob threatened to rise in her throat but she held it back. She could tell that he was walking towards her but she refused to look up. He looked strange, upset maybe. She missed the tear that ran down his cheek entirely, but she could still feel the glare of his new girl burning into her. He must just be upset that he hurt my feelings, she thought as her friends kind hands (hands that always felt a little cold, and strangely rough) closed around her shoulders. She absent mindedly followed her friend's lead away from the pair and down the hall. "I'll..." she said, her voice choked in her throat, "I'll meet you by the flagpole. I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a minute." Her friend nodded and let go of her shoulders as the young human woman walked quickly away.

Jenny watched the expression on the human girl's face fall and it delighted her intensely. She had been almost giddy waiting to see it, and it was everything that she could have hoped for. As promised, she said nothing over the top as she was sure just the site of them would crush the girl. What she was not prepared for, however, was her casual boyfriend's reaction. As his expression fell, she saw that she was not in any way in control here. He only wanted to be with her because he had been asked to. Her heart throbbed in her chest, and she wanted to shed a tear herself. Why coudln't he have that kind of feeling for her? Wasn't she better than a human in every way possible? Rather than let herself lose her composure, she refocused on the competition. She'd have to do something about that.

Bill on the other hand was feeling something totally differnt. At first he was amused with the standard cruelty that a high school student is born with but he soon picked up on how it hurt one of his friends. The joke wasn't funny anymore for anyone. As Casey moved towards the human girl, and the tear ran down his cheek, the young raptor moved quickly forward, passed the jilted t-rex and put his arm around his waist to usher him into class. "Come on man" he said quickly, "this way. We've gotta get that amonia out of your eye. it's still watering from science class."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 10-20-2009, 12:45 PM