Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey sighed when Jenny hinted at the subject of mating with her. He had no interest in doing anything like that at this point or in the near future. "Look I just haven't been in the mood to do anything like that for the past month nor do I want to start after this anytime soon. But I would like to keep on seeing you," he said solemnly let his eyes drift to the floor. Normally he masturbated just like any other guy or before he officially hooked up with Renee, he even once a week or more fucked his sister as long as she wasn't in heat. He knew his parents made a good match for him actually it was great match for him and his family, for more power since his father was the police chef.

The velociraptor soon saw Renee and his expression changed from reluctant male to a guy who just wanted to die as he watch from afar as his ex's eyes began to water. The young boy just hung his head, he hated dumping the human and hated parading some other girl he supposedly had an interest in. A tear ran down his while they approached he pulled his arm away from Jenny and started to reach for Renee wanting to comfort her and tell her he loved and that she will always have a place in his heart since she was his first love. Hell he wanted to make her his true mate the one girl he would always be with through thick and then even if he was every now and then with other girls. Yet he pulled his hand back knowing this would be harder for him if he did try to comfort her.

Casey sighed some and shook his head as he started to open his muzzle yet he could make sound come out at the moment. When the T-rex spoke up he gritted his teeth and made first with his hands since he knew that type of gloating mocking voice tone so well. Yet he couldn't do anything about it at the moment. Another tear rolled down his cheek as he looked away from Renee. He now just wanted to curl up and die for making her hurt like this.
------------------------------
Jasmine watched the the scene unfold and sighed deeply know she was going to have to do damage control quickly to avoid having Renee clue in and realize Casey wanted to be with her still. The young girl just wished that Casey had chosen a better time to show off Jenny for his and Renee sake. The triceratops walked up to Renee placed a comforting arm around the young girl tried to guide her away slowly, "Come on Renee lets get going and lets play some hooky and do some shopping or anything you want to do?" she suggested pulling on Renee slowly so as not to cause a scene. She hoped if Renee did go with her she would ask question as to why Casey was sad when he was supposed to be happy with his new girlfriend. "Renee do realize it is okay I'm here for you," she said and she meant it.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 10-20-2009, 11:28 AM