Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime nodded silently and stiffed a bit, straightening up. "Ok...here I go..." She said softly as she opened the door and walked in. Rangiku was sitting on the bed in her wedding dress looking around the room when Orihime entered, and before the orange haired girl could even speak she was being hugged tightly into Rangiku's breasts. "Orihime! I was so worried about you!" She said as she tightly clung to her, nearly suffocating poor little hime before she let go. Orihime smiled shyly and nervously began to try to think about how she could even start the conversation.

"How have you been? Has he hurt you?!" Rangiku asked urgently, shaking her a little. "I...um...master Alex hasnt-" "Master Alex?! Why do you call him that? Does he force everyone to cal him that?" She asked, clearly angry at the fact. "Well, yes, I mean...He isnt mean just-" "Has he hurt you at all? Touched you in places he shouldnt?" Orihime blushed bright red. "I...I..." She stuttered helplessly, looking at the ground in shame.

---------

"Not yet, hold it in for now." Mike said, holding another piece of her breakfast to her lips. "Here, eat, but dont you cum yet!" The slug was still slowly making its way out, only now pocking its head out of her slit and wrapping around her clit very slowly as it began to pulled the rest of its lumpy body out of her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-20-2009, 10:08 AM