Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"HOW SHOULD I KNOW!?" Alex cried as he saw the hospital. "Come on! We have to save Asun-AHHH!" he screamed, falling to the ground and holding his head.

Little pig, little pig. Let me in. Or I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll tear you limb from limb!

"NO...You're evil! STOP!" he cried, and Mike would soon realize he was, once more, fighting with his evil. "AHHHH!"

You need me. How else are you going to save your little friend...?

"No...No..."

[b]Just this once Alex...You know you want to. The rush of power. The looks of fear you get. Come on..."

"No...No...." he whimpered, and he looked up at Mike, tears in his eyes. "Mike...If I triy to hurt A-Asuna...Kill me..." he begged, before letting out a loud roar, and falling to the ground.

After a moment on the ground, Alex sprung up. He rolled his arms, and let out a joyful sigh. "Come on, Mike. Let's go save the slut," he chuckled. It didn't take a genius to figure out Dark Alex was in control. Whether this was by the real Alex's choice, or not, Mike couldn't know for sure...

"Coming?" Dark Alex inquired, walking over to the hospital.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by TempZero - 10-19-2009, 06:04 AM