Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"Don't be mean..." she asked, not comprehending right away, "oh. She'll be there." The T-Rex stood up straight, obviously considering how to approach this. "Ok" she said "I'll not... crush her. Does this mean that we can try getting together some time?" Her words grew surprisingly sheepish towards the end. She put her arms around his in a slight hug and followed him down the hall. She did a good job of hiding how anxious she was to find out whether or not he would accept her as his new girl, or whether he would reject her. She knew he was not fully over his strange affection for the human that he had been seeing, but surely he would see he had something better in a Tyranosaurus from an affluent family?

Bill finished his drink and stood up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. "I'm gonna be late to my next class" he said in an ammused tone, "because I have to see this." He followed them down the hall looking forward to what was going to happen. There was a high chance that a human was going to get her feelings hurt for trying to pick up something that was better than her. He almost felt bad for her, but he wouldn't let himself. She was just a human, after all, right?

Renee put her things into her pack and smiled over at her friend. "Sure thing" she said, feeling a little more cheerful than she had before, "Thanks. You're a good friend." She picked up her small bag and headed towards the door. There was only about an hour left be fore she could leave and meet her friend for a pleasant night out. She was finally feeling better. The pair of them headed towards the door and Jasmine opened it. With a swooping gesture, she bowed exaggeratedly like somebody from a movie about the 1800s. Renee giggled and said "thank you, m'lady" as she curtsied out the door, but her expression fell when she made it out into the hall. Standing just a few feet away was Casey and another girl who draped feminely on his arm. She stood dumb-struck for a moment as this new girl's eyes met hers. She saw a seething rivalry there, maybe hate but her vision blurred as she felt the tiniest hint of tears welling in her own. "Don't just stand there, sweety" the other girl said (Renee knew her. she was a star of the cheerleading squad and her family was rich) "You'd better hurry up or you'll be late to class."
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 10-17-2009, 01:39 PM