Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey thought about Jenny's offer, he shook his head and sighed. "How about you walk me to my next class?" he suggested instead. He knew his next class was in the same science lab as Renee was in. He hated what he was going to do but it needed to be done to show that Renee and him was over. "I do want you to be nice when we get close to my class is that clear! So in other words cling or what ever to help get the message across," he stated while he got up and slung his bag over his back. He then started heading up the stairs and to the science lab department.
---------------------
Jasmine giggles some at Renee's comment about being quiet. "Sure thing," she said smiling knowing she embarrassed the human deeply incest for dinosaurs wasn't taboo nor did it have genetic problems that it did for humans for some odd reason. "Any way the bell is about to ring, so want to meet me at my car it's in the same spot it always is," she stated as she put her science book away and picked up her bag as the bell rang.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 10-17-2009, 01:26 PM