Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Sigh, sorry Silver, but due to my computer crashing, I may not be able to post as much, and I will have to be using a (Hopefully) temporary name for a while)

As Serenity came, Alex moaned and unleashed a geyser of his own cum, blasting it into and on to his two girls. "Share my cum," he ordered, closing his eyes as he surfed the waves of pleasure he felt from his after orgasm.

Once the girls did so, they would find this was far from over. More tentacles came out of Alex's body, and the two girls were lifted up. Their pussies continued to be fucked by his tentacles, their breasts rubbed and played with, and now tentacles rose to their hands, silently begging to be stroked and rubbed. "Who is your Master?" he loudly asked, his cock hard and erect as he saw his two lovers being fucked by his tentacles.

---------------------

"Grace..." Hunter moaned, rubbing himself against her, his fingers probing her insides. "Cum, my beautiful princess. Cum for your Master. Cum for me," he ordered, and now pushed four of his fingers into her, finger fucking her with great skill. Once she climaxed, he rose up, and his hard, throbbing cock appeared before the princess. "It's not over yet. I made you feel good, now you will use your mouth to please me..."

"But first..." he then rose his hand between them, and he licked a bit, tasting her sweet cum. "Now you lick up the rest," he ordered, holding his fingers before her. Once she did so, licking her own cum, he would order for her to use her mouth on his cock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by TempZero - 10-17-2009, 09:47 AM