Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Casey sighed and shook his head some, "Your the one who doesn't get it. Renee may have been human but she was smarter than some of us even, that's saying something. Second she was just a fun person to be around. Third she isn't a bigot like one of my friends," he said trying to gently imply that to Bill that he was one ever since he started going out with Renee. He knew his friend was polite about him seeing Renee, but it was obvious that he did what ever he could to avoid her. "I mean you most likely would have stopped being my friend if I went out with Jasmine. Also don't get me started on how you rejected Sapphire that sweet brontosaurs girl. I mean your always complaining not dating a girl with a descent rack and you turned her down," he stated bluntly.
----------------------
Jasmine smiles some and decides to push her friend a bit, "Oh how is it going with Jason?" she asked with a grin. The triceratops knew that the jock didn't know when to take no for answer. Yet he could be used as someone to get Renee's mind off of Casey and how they broke up for some unexplainable reason.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by Casey the furry one - 10-17-2009, 06:53 AM