Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Try to ease her into her this life. Tell her the finer points. I give you free food, love and pleasure, shelter, protection...Honestly, Orihime, you know her more than I do. Try to convince her, as life as my lover, is not so bad." This was a lot easier with Ino and Sakura he thought, mentally sighing. "Tell her, you like being with me. More than you like being back home. And Orihime? No matter what she says....Just know that I love you...And in my eyes, you are perfect."

---------------

"AHHH!" Sakura moaned as the next of her slug babies moved within her. This one would send her over the edge, but she bit her lips, trying to hold her orgasm as the slug slowly, painfully slowly, moved out of her. "M-Master! May slut cum?! May I cum?!" she begged, moaning as her wet pussy was pleasured by her baby. "Please...Master...!"

-----------------

The clone had the tentacles tear away the two piece bikini before he resumed fucking her. He looked at her naked body, and watched with glee and she sucked and licked a tentacle. The tentacles were very sensitive, and within minutes, the cock Temari sucking shot it's white cum onto Temari's face, and into her mouth. It began to wipe itself on her hair, as the clone grinned, fucking the sand ninja even harder now. "Swallow it, slut!" he ordered as he rammed his shaft into her tight wet walls.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM