Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime stayed in Alex's arms for as long as she could before being pulled back. She would look up sadly at Alex abut nod. "I...I want to ease her into this...may I wash my face master?" Orihime's face was red from crying and tear streaked, she didnt want to meet Rangiku like that. If allowed to, Orihime would take a seven minute break and wash her face, calm down and then return. She would then nod to her master and ask, "Before I go in, what should I do master? I..I mean, what do you want me to say?" She had no clue how to ease anyone into a life of slavery and sex, and the mere thought of it made her spirits drop. "Poor Rangiku..."

----------

Temari blushed and cried out as she was pushed back and looked desperately up at the now nude Alex clone. She whimpered with need, wanting him so badly, and then suddenly felt tentacles wrap around her large, hardly covered breasts, nearly snapping the bikini as they began to play with her covered nipples. She then moaned loudly as the clone began to push against her clothes pussy, sinking his dick into her and bringing the little bikini with him.

She didnt even need to be ordered to do anything when she felt the tentacles at her lips, since she eagerly began to lick and suck it, moaning all the while. Please...I need seed...I need pleasure...Im so hungry...

------------

Mike smiled and began to rub her breast with his free hand, playing with her nipple as he fed her another piece of sweet roll. "Maybe one day you will see them." He said with a smile as another slug came out of her. Then the next one was a longer slug, covered from head to tail in hard bumps. It would slowly start wriggling out of her, but when Sakura tried to push it out, it would hold still until she unclenched and then continue it slow and torturous way out of her, wrapping around her clit when it exited and even hanging on it for thirty seconds before it fell as well.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-15-2009, 04:49 AM