Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Mike nodded his head all the way through their discussion as he drove. "Ya, ok, this is how its going to work out. We are dropping everyone off at my house, Nico can watch over them, and you and me are going after Asuna, who I can only assume is a character from Negima, and on the way you can thoroughly fill me in." He said as they reached his house. With a bit of trouble and a few trips, they managed to get everyone safely in the house and onto a bed somewhere. Tiffania had been silent this whole time, frightened of this new world and the things happening around her, but she helped them unload everyone else.

At the end of it they had the large elf laying down in the guest room. Mike had taken the liberty of disarming him and hiding the weapons, as well as removing the top part of his armor, since his wounds basically demanded that they at least be bandaged quickly. After that they left him on the bed, which he hardly fit on, and began to work on the space marine, who was named Angela Seraphos. As Mike had stressed before, he would not let anything anywhere near like a space marine loose anywhere near him, and so he quickly took off all her remaining armor like parts, basically her interface, and with a ton of hidden bondage gear, tied her arms to the bed posts, which were made of steel, and did the same for her legs, as well as tying extra restraints around her elbows, wrists, and ankles. If she got loose then she would have a hard time getting around.

Lastly Tiffania sat down in the kitchen, tired and scared from her long and strange ordeal. She looked up at Nico and offered her a sheepish smile, but couldnt hold it for long. Nico was now in charge of everyone at the house while Alex and Mike were gone. She could go check on anyone, or simply talk to Tiffania. Mike confirmed the existence of a computer in his room, and if she knew enough, she could try to use that find out more about space marines, Tiffania and her world, and if she could get a name from the mysterious elf, maybe even figure out where he was from.

Alex and Mike had to then drive to the hospital. On the way Alex would tell Mike whatever he wanted to tell him, but Mike would only nod. When they arrived at the hospital, they would find it less than in favorable status. Smoke rose up from one of the windows and the front door was smashed open. "What the hell?! How many things came out of your computer?!" Mike asked as he reached into the back seat and pulled out a Tonfa. "Im not even good at using this crap." Mike grumbled, wishing he had a gun or maybe a power like Alex did.

(Sorry for the long, power play post, but I feel bad for Salem since Nico couldnt really do much in the car, so I sped it up a bit. Hope you dont mind)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 10-15-2009, 12:16 AM