Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

"We will..." Faiz bowed in honor and headed to the door with the others. Like usual, the wolf lend a hand by pushing the door open. Then, the sunlight enter through the door cracks as the door slowly open.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Ryo absorb the energy from the barrier to make it disappear before headed to Ariadne. By grasping her delicate hand, the wolf transfer some of his mana in order to recover her. He then facing to Alexander and Mika. "My name is Ryo...Nice to meet you, Alexander..." He said warmly. "How about you, young lady..?" He asked Mika.

"O-Oh. I'm Mika...the Water magician...It's nice to meet you too, Ryo..." The dragoness replied. "H-How you able to know that we're fighting here..."

Ryo chuckles. "I drop by on old lady's house to hide myself from hunter...I'm almost become one of sex slaves..." He narrated. Old lady helped me to strip the metal collar on my neck, which is made from hardest material...My own power unable to strip it off...From there, I sense your scent and headed to you guys to lend a help...Luckily I reach here on time..." The wolf explained.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 10-14-2009, 03:43 PM