Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

"You're going so soon? Well, if ever you want to check up on how things are progressing, feel free to stop on by," the worker said and bowed slightly.

"Thank you very much for letting us take a look," Solia said graciously, though a nervousness remained in her voice. She turned around and headed for the door. "Let's go everyone. We should go get some breakfast at the tavern and talk about what we're going to do next. I'll need some help with the door, Faiz," she added sweetly as she pushed against it as hard as she could, yet nothing happened. Maybe I should start lifting weights or something, she thought, a quirky smile gracing her visage.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Grant stumbled back, but regained his balance quickly. "Damn! You all are more persistent than I imagined...can I do this by myself, I wonder?" With a jerking gait, he made his way to the staircase. When he reached it, his body crumpled to the ground.

Alexander watched in amazement as the man who was fighting so fiercely one second, now gave up with ease. He took a deep breath and stood up. He could feel his mana cycling through him now. "Incredible. I cannot believe how strong they were..." He took a look at their wolven savior. "Thank you so much for helping us. There is no telling how we would have ended up without you. My name is Alexander." He bowed his head slightly and politely, however, his eyes shifted to the side to take a glance at Ariadne. She seemed unharmed, but there was something disturbing her. He hoped she would be all right.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 10-14-2009, 12:03 PM