Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Temari blushed as the clone put it so bluntly, but she nodded. As he mentioned her brother, and sand ninjas she got a mental glimpse of her two brothers, but didnt dwell on them. It wasnt that she couldnt remember, the memories were right there, waiting to be picked up from the floor of her mind. It was just that...well...she didnt care...at all. All she really wanted was what her body so craved. She wanted to be pleased, and to please, to love and be loved and always be warm and held.

"I will, I promise." She said softly, having already submitted even before that. She opened her mouth to ask if she could be fed now, but soon found it occupied by his lips and tongue. "Mmmm..." She moaned softly as he licked her mouth and played with her tongue, which began to kiss back vigorously. This was what she wanted, this was it!...no, she wanted more, she realized, and moaned helplessly as her hand returned to his clothes crotch and began to rub him again.

------------

Mike smiled and laughed as he watched her moan and give birth to the slug. "They are harvested so that they can grow to be big slugs like sluggo. Im keeping them safe in no space for a rainy day." He said truthfully as he tore off another piece of sweet roll to feed to Sakura. Her next slug was slower then the last, and a bit bigger. It moved along, wiggling and squirming, but not making much headway. Sakura would have to help it by pushing it out, but that would also increases her pleasure as her walls tightened around the wriggling slug.

------------

( Mike: Damn straight! A good slave is a broken one, I mean thoroughly broken! Look at Sakura, perfect example. Orihime would be so convinced she was useless after a minute with me that-

*Shuts off speakers*

Does he ever stop talking?)

Orihime gasped as she found herself in her master's arms and listened as he spoke into her ears. She began to shake softly in his arms, trying to contain her sobs. "P-Please master...I dont...I dont want you to think b-bad of me...everyone else is so ha-happy...and Im..." her words were choked as she stifled another sob. If he kept her in his arms, her trembling form would eventually break down completely and her whole body would rock with sobs as she began to cry hard into his chest, smothering her wails of sadness in Alex's chest, hoping Rangiku wouldnt hear.

Her legs would shake after a moment and she would fall to her knees unless he held her up, and she would cry hard and long into his chest, shuddering and weeping until finally she was exhausted and reduced to mild. If Alex held her she would calm down faster and snuggle onto his arms, feeling horrible for being so weak, and yet finding comfort in his strength and tolerance. If he let her cry on the floor or by herself, then she would take much longer, and when at last she could cry no more she would feel desolate and very very alone.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-13-2009, 03:19 PM