Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D smiled, and he hugged Aurora. He was tired as hell, and he still hadn't done his homework. This caused him to groan and shake his head. "Man, I have school tomorrow. Heh...I suppose school will be easy compared to beating a demon, huh?" he chuckled. "Stay as long as you want, Rena. I owe you my life," she smiled.

"It's funny....Before I met Aurora, I was thought up as the loser and the nerd. Now look at me...Two beautiful, sexy girls in my home. Defenseless and all mine...Uh not that I would do anything like that!" he blushed and quickly waved his hand in the air. Rena would have to admit it was funny watching the blushing boy stutter and burn red. "I mean you're very good looking! Not that I'm looking! I mean, you are beautiful, just not as much as Aurora! N-not that I look at Aurora when she's naked or anything! What gave you that idea!? No, I mean...I....You want anything to eat, because I need a nap," he sighed, rubbing his head. "Sorry, Rena."

If Rena didn't want anything to eat, then he would take Aurora in his arms, doing his best to hold her weight, and place her on his bed before joining with her in a blissful sleep. He wondered about tomorrow. If Butch or anyone else tried to bully him, well....After fighting a demon, average bullies just didn't seem like a problem. True, they'd probably kick his ass still, but he would be able to stand up for himself now, at least a bit taller. He felt proud at that fact, and he hugged Aurora, as he realized it was thanks to her appearing in his life, that he became stronger.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 10-13-2009, 03:05 PM