Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Hmmmm...? Ahhh. I see," the clone grinned, seeing her hand stroke his crotch. "You want my cock, do you?" he smiled, and his hand moved to take her hand own, and pulling it back. "You want my cock? The Great Sand Ninja, wants my cock? What would your brother say...? Or do you even remember who that is?" he asked.

"You want my cock? Then you have to do as I say, or what the original says," he explained. "Got it?" Once Temari acknowledge, and accepted this, he would kiss her lips, his mouth skillfully giving her pleasure as his tongue wrestled with the ninja's.

-----------------

Sakura moaned loudly as she felt her slug baby push out of her. She opened her mouth as ordered, and her moan was muffled by the sweet roll. She loved how the slug clung to her clit, and was saddened when it eventually came off. "Master? What happens to my babies?" she asked, before moaning again as she felt another slug on it's way out.

------------------

Alex saw her break down inside and gently pet her cheek. He listened to her beg to be alone, and he suddenly pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly. He allowed her the chance to cry into his arms as he held her there, and he said, "I know I am not a perfect Master, but I try to be a decent one..." he whispered into her ear.

It was a blessing Orihime was not Mike's slave. If she was, the things that mad man he called his best friend would break her innocent soul. He waited for her to cry, and if she did not, he would release her and allow her her moment alone. "Take your time. We have no rush....Rangiku is not going anywhere...."
"Hmmmm...? Ahhh. I see," the clone grinned, seeing her hand stroke his crotch. "You want my cock, do you?" he smiled, and his hand moved to take her hand own, and pulling it back. "You want my cock? The Great Sand Ninja, wants my cock? What would your brother say...? Or do you even remember who that is?" he asked.

"You want my cock? Then you have to do as I say, or what the original says," he explained. "Got it?" Once Temari acknowledge, and accepted this, he would kiss her lips, his mouth skillfully giving her pleasure as his tongue wrestled with the ninja's.

-----------------

Sakura moaned loudly as she felt her slug baby push out of her. She opened her mouth as ordered, and her moan was muffled by the sweet roll. She loved how the slug clung to her clit, and was saddened when it eventually came off. "Master? What happens to my babies?" she asked, before moaning again as she felt another slug on it's way out.

------------------

Alex saw her break down inside and gently pet her cheek. He listened to her beg to be alone, and he suddenly pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly. He allowed her the chance to cry into his arms as he held her there, and he said, "I know I am not a perfect Master, but I try to be a decent one..." he whispered into her ear.

It was a blessing Orihime was not Mike's slave. If she was, the things that mad man he called his best friend would break her innocent soul. He waited for her to cry, and if she did not, he would release her and allow her her moment alone. "Take your time. We have no rush....Rangiku is not going anywhere...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-13-2009, 02:55 PM