Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime looked pleadingly at her master, but she knew deep down that he would not value her over his own pleasure...which was why he was the master. "Yes...master..." She said sadly and walked to the door. She took a deep breath and tried to not seem sad, but she wasnt good at hiding her emotions, and Rangiku was one of the best at telling how she felt, despite her facial expressions. Then she was assaulted again by a flood of guilt and sadness. Its all my fault...its because of me that this is happening...I cant...I cant protect my friends...I cant do anything but hurt them...if it wasnt Alex then it would have been someone else that came to take me... The flood of emotions quickly overwhelmed gentle Hime's mind, making her feel like the lowest of the low, and worst of all, she knew that Rangiku would tell.

Her hand was on the door nob, shaking as she tried to close it and open the door, but she couldnt do it. Biting her lip, she turned around to face Alex tried her best to steady her voice and say, "I-Im sorry master...c-can I have a few...few moments alone?" She put on her best fake smile to hopefully not cause Alex any pain either. Even though she was being held against her will, Orihime did have feelings for Alex, and knew he wasnt a bad person, not at heart. But what he was asking was to much for her to do at the moment. On the inside she was like an old brick castle in the middle of an earth quake, falling apart.

She needed to break down a little somewhere, to cry her eyes out before she went to her friend. At least that way she wouldnt break down on Rangiku. She couldnt do that to her. She thought all of this, but didnt say it, and hid her trembling hands behind her back as she waited for Alex to answer. In truth she wanted to fall into his arms and cry her eyes out into his chest, but she knew that doing that would only distress him. Even if it didnt, it felt weird for her to seek comfort from him when he was the one causing the pain, at least to a degree. And then there was always the ever present possibility that he would deem now a good time to fuck her if she did...and she simply couldnt handle that right then.

So she stood there, doing her best to keep herself smiling and reassuring, while on the inside she was already crying, already bleeding. Alex could see it, if he wanted to, but if he tried then Orihime would try her best to obstruct him, though it wouldn't work at all.

--------

Mike giggled and stroked her belly. "Maybe later, say ahh." He said as he fed her another sweet roll as the first slug baby began to wriggled out of her, falling into a bucket placed under her. The slugs were small, and wiggled wildly as the exited her, stimulating Sakura all the way out. Some even tried to crawl up onto her thighs after escaping, clinging to her clit for a few moments before falling away.

---------

Temai gasped as she saw all the foods and ate a little bit from the plates, but did not actually seem all that hungry. When Alex suddenly kissed her and mouth fed her, she felt as though her appetite had just been wet. "Thank you...but Im not that kind of hungry..." She said with a small blush. She looked up at him and then down at his crotch for a few moments. Her small hand timidly stroked him there and she looked back up. She waited to see his reaction, her eyes begging to be fed...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 10-13-2009, 12:47 PM